Just six miles to the Fenwick Island beaches, restaurants, shops and entertainment and neighboring Ocean City, Maryland. Batson Creek features new luxury single-family homes at an unbeatable value in a picturesque setting near some of Delaware's premier beaches and resort towns. You can spend a day at the beach at Fenwick Island State Park, or play a round at the signature Jack Nickalaus golf course at Bayside.
Batson Creek is also just a few miles from a Harris Teeter. And with Highway 1 and Route 113 both close by, you can easily get around the shore and head to Washington, D.C., Annapolis and Baltimore whenever you choose.
Planned Batson Creek Amenities:
• Boating & Fishing on Assawoman Bay
• Fenwick Island State Park
• Community pool & Clubhouse Coming Soon
Batson Creek New Home Features:
• Window Casings, Colonial Baseboards & Crown Molding
• Granite Kitchen Countertops
• Stainless Steel GE Appliance Package
• Hardwood Flooring in Foyer & Kitchen
• Ceramic Tile in Bathrooms
Onsite unlicensed salespeople represent the seller only.
School District: Indian River School District
Available Units: 5
Average Price: $332,990
Median Price: $334,990
Average Square ft: 1,880
Average Days on Market: 89